zondag 4 januari 2009

Tag You're It!: New Stash

Het is alweer een tijd geleden dat ik meedeed aan de challenges bij Tag You're It! Maar hier ben ik weer, hihi! Deze week is het thema 'New Stash', nieuwe voorraad. Ik heb dus mijn nieuwste stempels tevoorschijngehaald; De trick or treat sheet van Oxford impressions en 'For your information' van October Afternoon. Dit is het resultaat:

It has been a while since I participated with the Tag You're It! Challenges, bur here I am again, hihi! This week their theme is New Stash. So I took out my newest stamps; De trick or Treat sheet by Oxford Impressions and 'For your information' from October Afternoon. This is what I made:

5 opmerkingen:

Anita zei

Leuke tag Klaartje en heeeeeeeel leuke stempels ;)
Ik heb ze net op tape gezet en probeer er vandaag ook nog wat mee te stempelen als ik er de tijd voor krijg.:)

melody zei

yummy tag chickie! wuv'n those stamps and that image ~ beautifully put together

Anne zei

Wonderful tag Klaartje!! It's so great to see you again, and your fabulous art! I love that "you make me..." stamp, this seems to be my 'thing' at the moment!

Thanks for playing along again and Happy New Year to you - hope we see much more of you! ;o) xx

Dawn zei

Hiya Klaartje
Great to see you back!
I love Oxford Impressions - great images and that You make me stamp is brilliant for different projects.
Thanks for joining us this week!

Hugs
Dawn
x

Carol Plume zei

What a great tag - really love the images and the background! FAB.
Thank you for joining us this week and I look forward to seeing more of your tags...